Share this Event
Join us at ARTA, Glasgow on the 23rd November for our TEMPLESPA VIP Event and discover multi-award-winning products, our NEW season launches and exciting opportunities.
Including a complimentary glass of fizz on arrival & a free goody bag
We can’t wait to see you!
New to the world of TEMPLESPA?
TEMPLESPA was created in 2000 by skincare and spa gurus Liz and Mark Warom. With more than 35 years’ experience in the industry and a reputation for building strong brands, Mark and Liz poured all their knowledge and passion into creating a different kind of business. SPA TO GO is the heartbeat of that business, TEMPLESPA. Our Lifestyle Consultants and Ambassadors are right at the frontline of our mission to bring true beauty to real people.
Our unique community, with over 5,000 incredible women and men across the UK from all walks of life, inspire and empower each other everyday. We really do live, breathe and love what we do! And right at the heart of what we do is making a difference. Over the last ten years, we have gifted over £1.5million to charities and will always continue to do so. We believe in continuous improvement and continuous care, this believe means we invest and work towards and sustainable world, with 90% of our components are recyclable, 100% of our tubes are fully recyclable and we have removed over 7.3 tonnes per year of non-recyclable plastics from our ecosystem. All our ingredients are 100% cruelty free, 100% is suitable for vegetarians, and 76% is suitable for vegans. We are paraben and SLS/SLES free too! And very proud to partner with and trained with registered charity Amethyst Trust, who has developed a new approach to treating cancer clients in spas.
Address: 62, Albion Street, G1 1PA, Merchant City, Glasgow
Take a step into the Mediterranean themed venue that is Arta, located in the centre of Merchant City Glasgow, featuring a variety of spaces from the hacienda inspired bar, a large tapas restaurant serving Spanish cuisine across the first floor and private hire rooms to host those special events.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.