Share this Event
Come and celebrate with us this Hogmanay where we have a variety of entertainment on offer including live bands, DJs, a Ceilidh, Samba Dancers and a Petal Drop & Confetti Cannons at midnight!
Party Only Package – £30 per person
Entry tickets include access to the whole venue from 9 pm!
All tables in our main bar are first come first serve but if you would like to reserve any tables in our nightclub please get in touch, we just ask for one of our drinks packages to be taken to secure a table terms & conditions apply.
NYE Feast & Party Package – £70 per person
Want to bring in the New Year in style then why not speak purchase our New Years Eve Feast and Party Package! You will receive early access to the venue from 6 pm to have a 3-course meal in our restaurant you select the time that works best for you and can keep the table all night long so you have a space to base yourselves from while you explore the rest of the venue and all the festivities.
Please make an enquiry through our sales office for this package.
Terms and Conditions:
Party Only Tickets can only be purchased from our website.
Tables in the Nightclub can be reserved by contacting the sales office and pre-purchasing a drinks package from page 8 of our Festive brochure 1 package per 10 guests.
Entry tickets are still required to be purchased if you reserve tables in the nightclub at £30 per person.
Tables in the restaurant can be reserved from 6 pm – 9 pm for the meal subject to availability. This area is only accessible via stairs unfortunately and therefore would not be wheelchair accessible.
Entertainment is subject to change at the discretion of the venue management.
The staff may need to restrict the number of guests at a particular time in certain areas of the venue for safety.
As a listed building with a unique design, unfortunately, the majority of the venue is not wheelchair-accessible with no lift access. Should anyone in your party require wheelchair access please call the venue to discuss the options prior to purchasing a ticket.
This is an over-18s event with no under-18s permitted at any time in the venue.
All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Address: 62, Albion Street, G1 1PA, Merchant City, Glasgow
Take a step into the Mediterranean themed venue that is Arta, located in the centre of Merchant City Glasgow, featuring a variety of spaces from the hacienda inspired bar, a large tapas restaurant serving Spanish cuisine across the first floor and private hire rooms to host those special events.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.