Share this Event
Experience the accuracy and passion of Angel Anne, a third generation medium from Scotland. Regularly featured in national press and magazines, as well as guest appearances on radio stations in the UK, Ireland, Europe, America, Canada and Australia.
Angel Anne has even been featured on British Television. Her work takes her all over the world and her shows are known to sell out quickly. Don’t miss out on the chance to have an uplifting and emotional experience.
Check out these glowing reviews from the British press: ‘A rare no-nonsense medium who gives fact after fact’ (February 2016) and ‘Anne singles out audience members with uncanny accuracy, revealing missing details and correctly identifying names. Her audiences are left feeling happy and emotionally uplifted’ (May 2017).”
Address: 62, Albion Street, G1 1PA, Merchant City, Glasgow
Take a step into the Mediterranean themed venue that is Arta, located in the centre of Merchant City Glasgow, featuring a variety of spaces from the hacienda inspired bar, a large tapas restaurant serving Spanish cuisine across the first floor and private hire rooms to host those special events.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.