Feel Good Fiesta
Saturday 27th July
In the Spirit of the Merchant City Festival, join us for a feel-good fiesta on Saturday 27th July from 2pm in our main bar with our Sound of Rum Party, co-hosted with our amigos at Bacardi.
We can’t wait to celebrate our little Mediterranean gem with you and share the wonderful dishes our chefs have so carefully and lovingly created from our new tapas menu!
Expect a whole host of Spanish delicacies from Crispy Paprika Calamari, Seared Padrons with Smoked Salt to traditional Spanish paella with bomba rice and saffron.
Our wonderful PR’s will be out and about in Glasgow city centre distributing hand wrapped Seville oranges which can be exchanged at the bar on Saturday 27th July for a chilled glass of sangria.
Keep your eyes ‘peeled’ for our team, armed with oranges or just pop in to our Spanish hacienda style main bar to taste one for yourself – bottoms up!
Here’s what we have planned:
- The launch of our new ala carte menu
- Complimentary tapas tasters
- Electrifying Samba dancers from 3pm – 6pm
- Live Steel Drummers from the Pantasy Steel Band from 3pm – 6pm
- Promotional Bacardi cocktails
- Bacardi Pop Up Bar
- Sangria Exchange
- Live DJ spinning beats from Latin America and the Caribbean from 2pm
- Free Entry
To book you spot give us a call on 0141 552 2101.